Wednesday, 1 February 2012

Week 14

I've been off sick for the whole week due to a throat infection. I've missed out on allot of work and I will need catch up on everything. The pressure is on as I've got several assignments due in for this and next week. This friday I have Paul's Unit 2 assignment due in for and Naders Unit 6 assignment. The following week I have Davids unit 11 assignment due on a thursday and Maura's Unit 1 & 3 pieces of assignments which I had to re-do. Then the next day which is friday I have Anna's assignment 2nd draft due in.

Normally I would tell my self that I could have done better but in this situation there was nothing more I could have done, I was off sick and its just one of those things that happens to every one once in a while.

My targets for next week are:

To get better; make a swift recovery
To catch up on all my assignment work; talk to my teachers explaining what I've missed
And to keep everything up to a Distinction standard

No comments:

Post a Comment