Wednesday, 18 January 2012

Week 13

This week I have given in my D1 for david which was up to his standards and now is getting moderated by Judy. I have also completed the P4 and P5 for maura Unit 3 in my own time as I had missed her lesson.

I am currently finishing of my M3 and P5 for unit 1, my aim is to finish it by the end of this week.

I have also booked my Parents Evening time for this monday at 5.15PM I have received my reports already and I've gotten excellent feedback for all my teachers.

I've been
  • Up to date with all my work
  • On time to all my lessons
  • Progressing at a fast pace
The only thing I could have improved within this week is the two lessons I missed due to me being sick.
Apart from that I would like to keep all the good work consistent.

No comments:

Post a Comment