Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Week 16

I've met all my targets I set last week by coming in everyday of the week, I kept working hard, I managed to motivate my group to do the work and I prepared and presented my slideshow for Paul.

I've also been given my fourth Assignment for Nader's unit 6. He's marked my Assignment 3 and I've got my Distinction. I've also got my Distinction for David. I need to do both D2's for Nader and David to get distinction overall. I need to re-draft my Distinction for Maura's Unit 1 and 3 and also complete the D2 for unit 3. For this week I could have improved on giving my work in a bit earlier instead of always giving it when it's due in. This enables me to get more feedback and give me extra time to improve my work so I can get those Distinctions that I wanted.

My main target for next week is to focus as I have allot of work due in this month and it is absolutely crucial for me to meet all my deadlines and gain ALL my DISTINCTIONS.

I also want to keep up my attendance and give assignments in a little bit earlier than normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment