Thursday, 10 November 2011

Week 8

I was off sick for 2 days due to a throat infection. But I've catched up on all the work, I've asked my teachers in my free time if I've missed anything and am currently up to date with everything.

I have received another two assignments, one is for Anna Birch: completing the powerpoint about advantages and drawbacks of e-commerce. The other is for Maura Pope: To complete P1 P2 P3 and M1.

I got an assignment for Nader Golestani which is due for tomorrow (friday) I've already completed it.
I'm currently doing my assignment for computer systems with Paul.

Factors I could have improved on this week:
  • My health, I've been of sick for 2 days and am making a steady recovery - I'm not planning to take of any more days as that is my last resort.

No comments:

Post a Comment