I have received 2 more assignments, one is for Computer Systems and the other for software programming.
- The computer systems assignment includes several P's and 1 M criteria; this is due in 2 weeks time.
- The software programming also includes a few P's and 1 M criteria; this is due in next week.
I have met all my deadlines so far and am still aiming for three D*'s
There's only one negative aspect and that is that I have missed one lesson because I was very sick, this was a thursday on the last week before half term. Although I haven't missed a lesson since and my attendance is at 99%
I have been very close to being late to some lessons but I am willing to improve on this by waking up a little earlier, my form of transport is by motorcycle so I am always guaranteed a 30 minute journey over a 10 mile distance as I can filter trough traffic easily.
No comments:
Post a Comment