Thursday, 8 March 2012

Week 18

Final Assignments.

I have met my targets by completing both Maura's and Davids final assignments up to Distinction standard and given them in on time. I should get feedback by next week if there are any improvements that I need to make. One thing that I could have improved on is my time management, even though I have constantly been working day after day to make sure I get all my work up to a Distinction standard and I seem to forget to put as much effort into other units where I haven't been given Distinction criteria yet.

So my targets for next week are:

To make sure I use my time evenly throughout my 6 units
To make sure I keep up my good attendance
To keep putting in the same effort I have been doing over the past 2 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment