One of the limitations we had is that the examples of the systems we were given were not up to date therefore not accurate to give us a good idea on what kind of system we're looking at.
Another limitation was the time-scale, because our group was apart due to 2 or more of us being absent at lessons we had to organise to do group work in our own time using software such as messenger to create a discussion about what needs to be done for when.
I made sure every one had a copy of the presentation and that regular back ups were made, I got every one to upload their presentation to an online back up server (mediafire) every 3 days. This ensured that we would have little to no chance losing our work.
I used edexcel to keep track of all of our progress.
No comments:
Post a Comment