Wednesday, 14 September 2011

My first week at Richmond.

I've been giving an induction to our unit 3 part of the course which is to do with information systems / organisations. After having this induction it has made me much more confident about the whole course overall. I choose this course specifically because I am very good with computers both hardware and software wise and I will prove it by getting my Distinctions.
I was told to buy a book for the course today and as I was told I immediately went home and ordered the book. 2days later I had received my new BTEC book which I've bought for £20.50 of the internet.

 I've looked at my assignment which I had been given on Monday and currently updating my blog by the day and making sure it's in full detail.

I am currently aiming for D* D* D* and no less so I'm making sure I put in the hard work from day one.

No comments:

Post a Comment